MAPS project («Policy»)
Andrey Fetisov built the VETUS MAPS app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Andrey Fetisov at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information about user's location
- User's location info uses to display user's current or last fixed location on a map in user's mobile or tablet. VETUS MAPS gets this information from sensors in the user's mobile device and stores it in the application only while it is running. With location data, the user knows where he/she is and what track he/she has made.
- User's location info uses to offer maps of user's immediate surroundings to him/her both in the app, so that he/she doesn't have to be bothered by looking for them
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Updates The Service or any part thereof, any version of the Software installed on your mobile device may be changed, updated, added to, limited or terminated, at any time, temporarily or permanently, without notice, for any reason or no reason by its sole discretion ("Updates"). You agree to bear the risks of and hold VETUS MAPS harmless for any and all effects that the Updates may have on you and your ability to use the Service, in whole or in part.
If you use the Service on an Apple device, then you agree and acknowledge that:
- Apple, Inc. bears no duties or obligations to you under the Terms, including, but not limited to, any obligation to furnish you with Service maintenance and support;
- You will have no claims, and you waive any and all rights and causes of action against Apple with respect to the Service or the Terms, including, but not limited to claims related to maintenance and support, intellectual property infringement, liability, consumer protection, or regulatory or legal conformance;
- Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of the Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Purchases and subscriptions
At the wish of the User VETUS MAPS may provide the User with the paid Additional service such as paid in-app, paid app with unlimited download maps and subscription to app with full version of the mobile application VETUS MAPS (hereinafter the "Additional service"). Additional service can be ordered in the settings of the mobile application VETUS MAPS or bought in App Store. Purchases of apps and in-apps are provided for indeterminate period of time without any warranties for quality of the service. Any and all fees payable for the Additional service are non-refundable.
Subscription plans can be provided for a month or a year at the User's choice. You must comply with the subscription plan details valid at the time of your subscription, unless otherwise expressly notified, as well as with the rest of these Terms. The Service during subscription is provided AS IS and without warranties. In case of unsatisfactory quality results the subscription should be cancelled by end user in App Store without any refunds for paid periods.